Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What would Judge Judy say?

I haven't blogged much about my husband here, so I thought I would offer a little "get to know him" meme I found over at Jayesel. (That and I spent all day travelling to my parents' place and back, and I don't want to bail on NaBloPoMo on Day 5!)

MY GUY

1. He’s sitting in front of the TV. What’s on the screen?
Judge Judy. (It could also be America's Next Top Model, The Amazing Race, or the original, Bob Barker, Price is Right.)

2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Raspberry vinaigrette

3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Melon. Every kind of melon - even watermelon. That's just weird.

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Rickard's Red on tap.

5. Where did he go to high school?
Kitchener, ON

6. What size shoe does he wear?
I think it's a 10 1/2

7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
He actually has a collection of those U.S. state quarters they were issuing a few years ago when we lived in NY.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Reuben

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Um, maybe pizza?

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Mini Wheats

11. What would he never wear?
I have no idea. He's not too picky.

12. What is his favorite sports team?
Buffalo Bills

13. Who will he vote for?
We're Canadian, so not eligible, but definitely Obama. Here he's usually NDP or Green, unless a "strategic" vote is called for. But never conservative.

14. Who is his best friend?
I am.

14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
This would be easy if it was something he wishes I would do: more cleaning up!

16. How many states has he lived in?
One state and three provinces.

17. What is his heritage?
South Asian.

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Carrot cake. He also loves trifle.

19. Did he play sports in high school?
No . . . he was into student council and artsy stuff like the jazz choir.

20. What could he spend hours doing?
Looking at maps and surfing the Internet.

No comments: