Friday, November 14, 2008

Warning: May not sleep well

Dear Gramma and Granpa,

Thank you for coming to my house for a sleepover tomorrow! I am really looking forward to it (and I think my parents are even more). But there are a few things I think you should know.

After my bath and my stories, sometimes I point to my crib and make the sign for sleep. Then if you rub my back a little, I roll over and close my eyes.

Sometimes I would rather stand up and sit down and roll around and chat. I hope that's okay with you.

I always wake up at least once during the night, and I usually (okay, always) move from my crib into my parents' bed. Sometimes I snuggle in and go right back to sleep.

Sometimes, like last night, I can't get settled and I'm awake for a long time. A really long time. I don't think you'll mind. Will you?

Anyway, I'm almost always pleasant in the morning, even if I've had a rough night. Don't worry. We have lots of coffee in the cupboard.

Love, Will

No comments: