Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stuffy noses and leaky pipes

After mocking the neti pot and wondering who would actually use one (other than my husband's rather eccentric cousin), he came home from work with this:

If the drug reps are foisting these on family docs, they must think there's a market for them, right? But I still can't quite imagine it.

In other news, we picked out a new vanity and cabinet for our main bathroom a couple of days ago, and they weren't ordered a moment too soon. Last night as I was brushing my teeth, water started gushing out of the pipe below the pedestal sink. I thought it just might be something that had come loose, but apparently the pipe has completely split.

I guess we are not waiting until after Christmas for our new bathroom installation. We're off to choose our hardware and paint tonight. Let's hope our "guy" is available soon, like this week sometime.

No comments: