Monday, October 6, 2008

Is that me?

Just got home from getting groceries for the week, and Thanksgiving, and the store was already a zoo and it's only Monday. And they don't get their fresh turkeys in until at least Wednesday, so there will be one more trip on Friday after Kindermusik to get the actual bird.

I did pick up an actual roasting pan (as opposed to two foil pans on top of each other I have used in the past) and some fall clothes, mostly for Will.

I had put Will in her high chair to have lunch, and I decided to open up some creamy tomato soup for myself. Of course, it sprayed all over my new "Grammar makes me [sic]" shirt. So I threw on the one shirt I had picked up for myself from the store.

(As an aside, am I the only one who wears clothes before washing them? I always wash the baby clothes, but I love the way new, "pre-washed" clothes look.)

For the past 10 minutes I have been wandering around trying to locate the source of a sudden hideous smell. Kind of like wet cat, but not wet. Maybe recently wet but now dry cat?

Neither cat is the culprit.

Will smells like apple sauce.

It's me. In my new shirt. Something around the buttons in the collar.

Ew.

No comments: