Friday, October 3, 2008

Bring on the coffee

The child was up for half the night last night. Literally. I've said before that she isn't a great sleeper, but I can't remember a time when she wailed (and wailed and wailed) for over an hour and a half in the middle of the night.

I am sure she had some sort of pain or discomfort (there was an unusual absence of poop yesterday) and she perked up quite nicely after getting some advil. So when she suddenly wanted to play I became quite "cross" with her and then the wailing began again.

On about the 14th time I said it was time to go to sleep, turned off the lights and pulled her into a snuggle, she finally settled.

So this is where we are Chez Lasha this morning. In love with the Tassimo and already one episode into Elmo.

Yawn.

No comments: